The Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph v13 delivers the classic feel that you expect with tremendous plow through and precision. This update features a design inspired by the classic 1983 Pro Staff but customized for Federer. Legendary inside and out, the RF97 Autograph features a braided graphite layup that is familiar to players that have stayed loyal to the series. The thin beam lets players feel connected to the ball on every shot from any area of the court. The heavy weight and swingweight make this a true powerhouse for players that can handle it, with plenty of plow through to put added weight on every shot. Adding a touch of modern spin and control, the 16x19 string pattern bites into the ball effectively while letting you aim for the lines with confidence. an industry standard for the modern player's racquet, the Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph continues to impress and the new cosmetic combines Roger's preferred black paint with the original 1983 Pro Staff lines, but in a custom black, silver and grey striped design. Roger's signature in the racquet throat is the final detail to remind you that this is an autograph racquet designed and inspired by Federer himself.
Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph v13 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 97 sq. in. / 626 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 12.5 oz. / 355 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 12.0 oz. / 340 g.
- Strung Balance: 9 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 335
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm
- Composition: Braided Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Pro Premium Leather (Black)
- 620 Grams