The Wilson Burn FST 99 is built for speed. This racquet is ideal for aggressive baseliners wanting to swing faster and hit bigger. Fast Speed Technology (FST) is a combination of the frame's octagon geometry and headlight balance, which allows the racquet to move fast through the air for fast racquet head speed at every angle of your swing. The X2 Ergo customizable handle shape creates optimal personalized feel for the "modern"two-handed backhand. High Performance Carbon Fiber has been included in the frame for aggressive swings. This premium modulus carbon graphite provides increased frame stiffness for explosive power.
Wilson Burn FST 99 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 99 sq. in./ 639 sq. cm
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.5 oz. / 328 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 310 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 328
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 21 mm
- Composition: Carbon Fiber
- Recommended Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Grip Wilson Sublime