The Wilson Ultra series' introduction racquet that's perfect for developing juniors or intermediate players, the Wilson Ultra 100UL is lightweight, stiff and powerful. This racquet has Wilson's Power Rib Technology for explosive power and added stability. The integrated geometry and grommet technology provide stability and power while the yoke grommets create a more forgiving sweetspot on the stringbed. The Wilson Ultra 100UL is very stable thanks to the Power Rib Technology and overall frame stiffness. While this racquet is not as powerful as some of the heavier Ultra frames, the 100UL does have a lively 16x19 string pattern that has plenty of power and spin potential. Overall, the Wilson Ultra 100UL is a great racquet for developing juniors that are in transition from a 26 inch racquet to adult frames or intermediate players developing their game.
Wilson Ultra 100UL Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.6 oz. / 272 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.1 oz. / 257 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 286
- Flex: 68
- Composition: Graphite
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26.5 mm / 22.5 mm
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime
- 616 Grams