Babolat's most popular frame gets a tech upgrade and ice blue cosmetic update but maintains the line's power, versatility and feel. The newly integrated Cortex Pure Feel provides players with better vibration dampening that has been integrated into the graphite for incredible feel. The new Pure Drive helps players create incredible power and easy access to spin. FSI Power updates the Pure Drive string pattern for a higher sweet spot and diamond shaped grommets that provide an improved sweetspot throughout the width of the racquet for extra power and forgiveness. The GT Construction and Elliptical frame shape offer stability and high-resistance to twisting which improves overall performance and access to power.Babolat Pure Drive (2018) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 324
- Flex: 72
- Composition: Graphite
- Beam Width: 23.5 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro
- 616 Grams