The Babolat Drive Black tennis racquet is the latest racquet in the Drive series by Babolat. Not to be confused with one of their flagship racquets, the Pure Drive, this model is the perfect racquet for the intermediate level player looking for more control. The woofer technology ensures the strings lie over the curves of the tubing edge offering more strong movement and power and spin. The Cortex Cushioning System filters the bad vibrations enhancing the comfort with every shot. The Elliptical Frame Shape of the racquet frame provides extra resistance to turning and bending of the racket. As a result, more power can be generated and more speed can easily be given to the ball.
Babolat Drive Black Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 309 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light
- Composition: Graphite
- Beam Width:
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Pre-strung from manufacturer